Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 17: Alma 32 - Alma 39

I struggle.

I struggle to read everyday.  The first two weeks I set a time but now, it's mostly before bed.  Today I had to read 2 days worth.  Still trying to catch up for the one day I missed.  And it's actually Day 18 so I still have to read Day 18 tonight.

I thought about moving my deadline, but I don't want to admit defeat and am determined to get back to my challenge.  I think if I do well in this challenge, I can go to my weight loss challenge and find success instead of quitting.

Alma 32: I call this chapter the Faith chapter.  This chapter helped me learn what faith really is ~ all the way from seminary!

Alma 34: I call this chapter the Prayer chapter.  During my mission, I really started to understand how even in the small things, prayer is important tool to help me prosper.

Alma 36:  This is Alma's coversion story.  This is when Alma shares his testimony with his son about his conversion and really happened in details while he was unconscious.

Alma 37:  Wisdom chapter.  Dad used these versus a lot when I was a teenager and I can see why.  I know I have already started using this chapter with our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment