Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 10: Mosiah 8 - Mosiah 17

A stalwart servant. 

God does not require all of us to give our lives for his gospel as Abinidai did.  But I do believe tha He does require we dedicate our lives, mean, and time to Him to help the gospel grow. 

That fire Abinidai died by could represent so many things in my life.  Attending sacrament meeting instead of staying home.  Watching TV on Sunday.  Swearing.  Getting impatient with my children.  Prioritizing time to what is most important ~ spiritually.  Deciphering between the good and the best.  

I am grateful for the truths Abinidai taught that have helped me have the courage to keep the Sabbath day holy.  To help our children see how important attending Church on Sundays is to our spiritual well being.  To serve in my calling, no matter what it is, with all my heart, might mind and strength. 

I know the Lord will be pleased as long as I give my best effort always.

No comments:

Post a Comment