Thursday, February 10, 2011

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series

I spent the month of February reading this series.  I read the first one last year with my son and let them continue reading until the last one came out.  One of my pet peeves is to start a series that hasn't ended yet because I HATE waiting for the next book. 

It is a great read if you like fantasy, greek gods and suspense.  Pretty much a page turner and book trader, I ordered all the books at the same time so I could trade it in the middle of the night, if I had to!  I love the characters' loyalty and the sense of family in children that just don't feel like they belong.  They took care of each other, loved one another, and protected each other. 

All the things I try every day to teach my own children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment