Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 19: Alma 47 - Alma 52

I'm back. 

It is what it is.  Even though it is a 30 day challenge, I have to insist that it not be a consecutive 30 days because then I'll feel like a failure.

So.. I took a one week break and I'm back - better than ever.

KINGMEN VS. FREEMEN

I struggle with pride a lot.  Along with that comes jealousy, excessive worldy desires, depression, anxiety.

This Amalickiah knows how to work everyone's weakness to get his gain.  I am a FREEMEN.  There is no doubt about it.  I love the freedom to be judged according to my choices and the freedom to not be ruled by a monarchy. 

But.. sometimes I do have thoughts of the Kingmen.  Where they want to have more worldly things and for nothing.  The adversary has me thinking ~ you are entitled to that Janice, look at everything you have done.  Look at how much you have sacrificed and worked hard to serve others.  Look at how much you put others' needs before yours without being asked. 

This is the start of the end.  Just like in the Book of Mormon. 

If I can just keep myself focused on my Heavenly Father and my eternal life with Him, I won't feel like the sacrifices are sacrifices but a pure way of living.

1 comment:

  1. Janice!! You know I totally forgot about this blog site!! How horrible am I!! And then I came on today thinking that it would state my same'ol blog from last year and low and behold you have been updating!!! How wonderful are you!!! JUST WONDERFUL!! love ya! lol....

    ReplyDelete